Tag Archives: Van Riper House

Van Riper House

The Van Riper House has been occupied by families up until the time ITT took over the property in 1945. The original part of the house which was built in 1708. The addition was added in 1788. The house does … Continue reading

Posted in Van Riper House Restoration Trust | Tagged , , | 10 Comments